If you have seen any of the latest iOS devices, then you may have noticed a new option added to it in settings. ‘True Tone’ is a feature that makes the color of the screen proper.
It is worth noting that it was first introduced in some of the iOS devices for the first time a couple of years ago. The True Tone is made in such a way that it senses the light and temperature around us and then accordingly manages the color of the visual display of the gadget. Fortunately, this even doesn’t let strain to happen in eyes.
The True Tone feature can make your visual display world better.
Want to know about True Tone?
As given above, Apple products started having sensors to check the light around us, and manage the screen light to change accordingly. In normal words, it can be said that as your light in life changes so does the display light changes with it.
- For instance, if you’re working on your device under the CFL bulbs, then you don’t need to worry about whether you’ll be able to read texts on your device or not. It is so because of the presence of True Tone.
Explaining this feature exactly the way it works is not possible. But I am pretty sure that even if you used this True Tone feature for one time, then you would definitely not like it to switch it off ever.
Want to turn on True Tone?
As every coin has its two different sides, in the same way there are advantages and disadvantages of True Tone as well. For instance, Photographers generally prefer to turn off True Tone. They do this so that their pictures are presented in front of others in their original look. To preventing the True Tone from changing its color photographers turn off the True Tone option. Luckily, turning it on and off takes only a few taps.
How to turn on or off True Tone on an ‘iPhone or iPad Pro’?
- Firstly, go to the Settings app.
- Then, click on ‘Display and Brightness.’
- After that, turn on or off the True Tone toggle by pushing it rightwards or leftwards.
Note: This option of True Tone will be present just below the option of Brightness.
How to Turn on or off True Tone on a ‘MacBook Pro’?
- Firstly, tap on the symbol of Apple in the menu.
- Then, click on ‘System Preferences.’
- After that, press the ‘Display’ preference pane.
- Next, press on the ‘Display’ if it isn’t present.
- Lastly, put a tick or untick on the ‘True Tone’ option to turn it on or off.
Billy Mark is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Billy has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.